Global Leader in Transcultural and Transgenerational
Bullying Prevention and Leadership Education
According to USA Today:
- 75 percent of youth report people do or say things online that they would not do or say face to face.
- 50 percent of young people report they have experienced unkind acts like receiving threatening messages or being taunted online.
Ivy Child International has developed this one of a kind curriculum in response to the stirring international conversation around rising incidents of physical violence, verbal abuse, and cyber taunts among youth across the globe.
The curriculum has been recognized as an acclaimed traveling workshop in schools and organizations across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and beyond.
It caters to four different audiences:
- Educators/Administrators/Providers: highlights successful in-school and organizational campaigns; state legislation.
- Caregivers: provides self-assessment tools and coping strategies.
- Teenagers: covers common bullying tactics; popular youth-oriented campaigns; real life testimonials of victims (Grades 7 through 12)
- Young Children: provides ideas for taking a stand in their schools and in their communities (Pre-K through Grade 6)
All workshops use multimedia tools and interactive exercises to explore triggers, prevention, intervention, real life testimonies, and the role of positive psychology in addressing this issue.
Here is an excerpt from the teen presentation.
Do let us know if you are interested in hosting this at your organization.
With the contribution of your skills, time and passion, Ivy Child can provide the critical tools for kids and teens to thrive. Make a true difference by volunteering or interning with us.