The Ivy Child International Research Institute is dedicated to the advancement of cross-cultural positive psychology.
Our Research team has been actively involved in curriculum development.
Objectives of the Institute
- To promote cross-cultural awareness through the development of educational tools
- To involve communities in cross-cultural positive psychology research
- To foster a sense of appreciation of cultural wealth in the community
- To create a network with field experts and key institutions worldwide
Research Institute Initiatives & Programs
- Ivy Child launched three premier programs in 2012 based on projects initiated in the Research Institute: Yoga and Mindfulness for Kids, Bullying Prevention and Leadership and Multicultural and Music Education.
Here is a sneak peak of the teacher/staff presentation culled from research on bullying prevention.
With the contribution of your skills, time and passion, Ivy Child can provide the critical tools for kids and teens to thrive. Make a true difference by volunteering or interning with us.