Research Institute Associates
Research and Training Objectives
Our programs and events are designed and enhanced with the growing body of academic research conducted through our Research Institute.
At the Ivy Child Institute we:
- Conduct leadership & training workshops
- Offer research fellowship opportunities
- Develop customized educational tools and campaigns
- Use evidence-based research to promote mindfulness
- Engage communities in Mindfulness-Based Learning (MBL) programs
- Foster an appreciation of cultural wealth in the community
- Expand network of field experts and key institutions worldwide
Meet Research Associate: Laia Vintro
Meet Laia Vintro – STAR intern and Ivy Child International Research Associate. Laia is a teacher/psychologist from Spain and the backbone of our Bullying Prevention & Leadership traveling workshop. Her research includes developing violence prevention exercises for our Mindful Campuses program. Her web research skills and clinical experience have yielded spot-on data, tools, and resources to integrate into our curriculum.