Research Institute Associates
Research and Training Objectives
Our Mindfulness-Based Learning (MBL) programs are designed and enhanced with the growing body of academic research conducted through our Research Institute.
- Develop customized educational tools and campaigns
- Use evidence-based research to promote mindfulness
- Engage communities in mindfulness-based learning programs
- Foster an appreciation of cultural wealth in the community
- Expand network of field experts and key institutions worldwide
Meet Research Associate: Laia Vintro
Meet Laia Vintro – STAR intern and Ivy Child International Research Associate. Laia is a teacher/psychologist from Spain and the backbone of our Bullying Prevention & Leadership traveling workshop. Her research includes developing violence prevention exercises for our Mindful Campuses programs. Her web research skills and clinical experience have yielded spot-on data, tools, and resources to integrate into our curriculum.