Established in 2011, we are a Massachusetts-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit devoted to developing and supporting mindful systems, institutions, and leaders, through partnerships that prioritize intersectional equity and engage in impactful social change, thereby creating a culture of wellbeing. Ivy Child works with senior administrative leadership and all staff throughout systems to co-create well-being programs. Ivy Child believes that you can lead from any chair. We lead by modeling this behavior. Ivy Child International enhances the social and emotional well-being of systems and communities through the co-creation of multicultural frames and approaches to mindfulness informed by research and positive psychology. Mindfulness is a uniting force that inspires resilience and leadership.
Over the last eleven years, Ivy Child has provided over 300 campus and community programs and has impacted more than 300,000 children, youth, and adults. Our programs serve participants of all ages, ethnicities, and cultural backgrounds.
DEEP COMMITMENT TO ADVANCING INCLUSION & EQUITY
- 11+ years of trust and cherished community relationships
- 100% BIPOC Board and Staff
- Multilingual and multicultural
- International Talent
- Advancing evidence-based research focused on health and well-being in often overlooked populations.
- Ranked #1 Mindful Nonprofit in 2021
- Recognized by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health as an “Essential Agent of Change”
- Honored with Key to the City of Worcester by Mayor Joe Petty of Worcester, MA
- Honored as Mindfulness Lead Agency for Boston Public Schools and the City of Boston