There are many options for donating your home, second home, commercial building, vacant land, farm, or other real estate to Ivy Child International . There may be a gift plan available that will help you achieve your charitable and financial goals.
A gift of real estate could be right for you if you have any of these goals:
- You own real estate for which you no longer want to be responsible.
- You are willing to donate your home if you can continue to live in it.
- You own real estate that you are willing to sell to us for a bargain price.
- You own real estate that you are willing to donate if you get income in return.
- You want to save income taxes.
- You want to make a generous gift to Ivy Child.
How It Works
Here are some common techniques for making a gift of real estate to Ivy Child.
- Give your real estate now.
- Give your home now, but continue to live in it as long as you wish.
- Give your real estate now and receive payments for life.
- Give your real estate through your estate.
- Give a portion of your real estate and keep the rest.
- Sell your real estate to us for less than its appraised value.
How Your Gift Helps
Your gifts to Ivy Child International help to foster Ivy Child’s diverse and intimate community devoted to inspiring lives of peace, learning, leadership, and service. It will provide Ivy Child International with the resources to…